schwinn s750 wont charge?

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
bruce8114
schwinn s750 wont charge?

i recently got a schwinn s750 elec scooter for my kid.i think its a 05 and the problem im having is when i plug the charger in to charge it the green light stays on sayin its charged but when turnin on the scooter n trying it it goes right to low batt light.so my question is is the charger bad or the batt shot?

JasonTaylor
JasonTaylor's picture
Re: schwinn s750 wont charge?

batt is shot.

Jason Taylor. Fresh rant each day @ http://twitter.com/jasontaylor7

i2rn2buses

I have a Zip e750 and I have had the same problem. Yet, when I was talking with the factory tech, I realized the wiring is not superior debugging the problem as the tech thought it was the controller. I found problems with the harness and the charger. I can't post the entire problem/solution, but if you are still interested, give me a call as I'm willing to help. It might save you like it has me from buying a battery or controller. 8593824304

i2rn2buses

I have a Zip e750 and I have had the same problem. Yet, when I was talking with the factory tech, I realized the wiring is not superior debugging the problem as the tech thought it was the controller. I found problems with the harness and the charger. I can't post the entire problem/solution, but if you are still interested let me know as I'm willing to help. It might save you like it has me from buying a battery or controller.

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot
  • headsupcorporation

Support V is for Voltage