Message "Up RsT"

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Domi422
Domi422's picture
Message "Up RsT"

Another French Vectrix owner has got a new message appearing together with the yellow wrench : "Up RsT". This message disappear after a few minutes.
Has anyone heard aboutit? I found nothing on this forum or on the various docs we can refer to.
RsT may stand for reset, but Up?...
Thanks for the help.

X Vectrix
Re: Message "Up RsT"

uP RSt = microprocessor reset. It is a normal random error. Nothing to worry about.

Domi422
Domi422's picture

Thank you for the fast reply. Is there a way to avoid it appearing too often?

Le site des utilisateurs français (The French user's website) http://www.vectrix.fr/

mpregal
mpregal's picture

Hi!

During last months I have also seen the "Up Rst" code in the dash (only when I drive over 100km/h for some minutes).
I have checked the "Riding History" in ScooterDiag and it is shown as "error 04"

Is there any news on "how-to" avoid this message??

Thanks!

PJD
PJD's picture

If the message has no effect on the scooter's operation, why worry about it?

Vectrix might still be in business today had it been more simply-designed. Henry-David Thoreau should have been required reading by all Vectrix engineers - especially the computer-geeks.

Kocho

Adding a reference to a more detailed thread on this: http://visforvoltage.org/forum/11377-motor-controller-fan-failure-while-driving#comment-75223

The event does have a VERY significant impact on the scooter operation as explained there. If one continues to ride, they will experience complete loss of power if the weather is warm and there is some load to the bike (up-hill and/or acceleration). Not good. Riders who go slow or at an easy load may not experience any issues, but that does not mean there aren't any - one has to stop and restart the bike and failure to do that may result in the fans on the MC not working with the corresponding overheating issue. Stopping on a busy highway to clear the error (or losing power due to overheating if not stopping to reset) is a pretty bad thing, IMO.

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• janet
  • Bengun
  • Skyhawk 57
  • wild4
  • justinsmith07

Support V is for Voltage