Help with boosting a little-ion charger

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
carlos1984
Help with boosting a little-ion charger

Hi all I just bought a used hoverboard on an auction site but the charger supplied is wrong. It is 5v. The board needs a 36v charger rated at 42v 2a. I went through my chargers and found one that has a label with different voltages and 29 v at 2 amps checked off. So I opened it thinking there was a pot in it that I could turn to get the desired voltage. But it does not. The electronics board on the charger has ktj7225b on it. Is there anything I can do to uptrend voltage to 42v . Someone on a Russian site said to change the tl431 zener diode . I have uploaded the pictures of the charger.20210223_201502.jpg20210223_201438.jpg20210223_201334.jpg

PJD
PJD's picture
Re: Help with boosting a little-ion charger

Three, ordinary low-amp 12V lead-acid chargers connected in series might work? I presume the hoverboard has an internal BMS?

KeithBook
Re: Help with boosting a little-ion charger

Hi....As I would like to think on the off chance that you feel like your vehicle might require a leap or voyaging an extremely significant distance or basically need to be extra pre-arranged simply purchase a convenient leap starter they Can be had for just 45$ and can be a lifeline and afterward yo wont need to stress over fricasseeing your gadgets or in any event, moving your vehicle besides goodness and your companions can get it as well.

Buy Ecotric bikes, get free accessories!

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• xovacharging
  • stuuno
  • marce002
  • Heiwarsot
  • headsupcorporation

Support V is for Voltage