After reading all the threads/posts regarding the XM-2K, Zapino and Z20/R20 I started this thread for the benefit of any manufacturers watching this forum. I cannot afford a scooter in the price range of the Vectrix, but I would gladly have paid a few thousand more for a scooter with the following:
1) Better manufacturing process and quality control
2) Better motor and controller (read quality and compatibility)
3) Lithium-Ion batteries and good wiring with soldered connectors
4) Better tires, like the Michelin S-1
5) An accurate speedomer/odometer that reads in Miles.
6) Bank Charging Standard (not an option)
7) Battery Equalizer standard (not an option)
8) A headlight that you can actually see where you are going
9) Better Range and Speed then any of the 2000-3000 watt scooters available today.
Is this day dreaming or what?