So what does one do while waiting for their first e-scooter? Read through the forum and collect info. I tried to find all of the EVTA Z20/R20 owners on V and give a brief summary. If you have an update, or I got it wrong, please chime in and give us more info. Here are the 10 owners I found mentioned on V. I focused on what problems they’re having (or have had - thanks mlh), plus top speed. There was not much range information, so I did not try to compile it; batteries are probably not fully broken in yet anyway.
1) Mlh78750 – Z20a – diagnosed & fixed throttle wiring problem. Top speed in the 36-38 range (gps verified), 45 mph indicated
2) William – 45 mph top speed (indicated)
3) DanCristobal – working but has controller problem?
4) Dwath - R20
5) Fcherny – controller problems, waiting for replacement
6) Mlh7850 friends bike – down with controller problem
7) Weee – 45+ mph indicated speed, 36+ real (from “your speed” sign), now down with controller problem
8 ) Brock – shipping damage, 50+ mph indicated speed, not working currently. Throttle wiring?
9) Ggggarret – controller problem?
Waiting for scooter: Mr. Baker, shayler, astar
So that’s 4 out of 9 currently working if my info is right. Ggggaret status may not be correct, so maybe 5 out of 9.
Top speed seems to be below 40 mph actual, with an error in the speedometer of somewhere around 20% at top speed.