1. How do I know whether it is the "limited" Canadian version or the "full" US version? I know the motor is supposed to be different.
2. Is there a place I can download the manual? I bought it used - it was SUPPOSED to come with the manual - but it didn't.
3. How do I know whether the bike is charging or not? I connected it up, and the fan on the charger started. I thought that was a good sign.
4. How accurate is the "battery meter"? When I first turned it on, the POWER light came on. Then I turned on the headlights (it's 2am), and then I tried to "gas" it, and the whole thing turned off. Now I can't get it to come on at all. But before I turned on the headlights, I saw that the "battery meter" was almost full. I wasn't paying attention after that though.
5. What is the easiest and safest way to remove the silly-looking logos/stickers from the bike, without damaging the finish?
6. Is it normal for the units to arrive with some paint-marks and scuff-marks? I hear of stories that parts arrive broken. Is this common? Mine was purchased used, so I am trying to figure out whether the scuff-marks came from use (so-called "only 45 minutes used") or from original shipment before assembly.
7. My unit is missing the back rest, a 2nd set of keys, the manual.... *sigh*
8. Is there a way to know how old the unit is? i.e. Does it have a serial number, or a "manufactured date" somewhere?