Vectrix mistery 4: The left brake random reset.

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
R
R's picture
Vectrix mistery 4: The left brake random reset.

Today My Vectrix suffered a reset when I tried to read the temperature. The kill switch was turned off and I was pulling left brake lever.

I tried four more times and get another reset. This was relly scary, never happened before. I switrched off and turned on the bike, checked temperature and happened again!
I took the camera to record this issue and tried to read the temperature many times. The result is this video:

Every- 5-10 times I pull the lever I get a reset. Sometimes the lights of the displays turn off, but the bike is still on. Anybody experienced something like this? Is this another general SW bug or I should service the bike to the nearest dealer?

Thanx

undead
Re: Vectrix mistery 4: The left brake random reset.

Yep can confirm this happens to minne as well.

R
R's picture

Is this issue permanent in your Vectrix? do you experience any other problems like the yellow wrench icon?

undead

The reset on left brake happens every now and then, i get the very rare CANBUS message here and there as well.

CANBUS has come up a couple of times during charging (that I have seen, normally it charges overnight.

Not sure if the two things are related but does not cause issue with day to day running of the bike.

R
R's picture

Canbus come a couple of times while riding the bike. No other issue occurred while riding. Now its a week since I experienced the last reset. The bike behaves completely normal... SW bug?

Who's online

There are currently 0 users online.

Who's new

• Persival
  • boomingheight
  • janet
  • Bengun
  • Skyhawk 57

Support V is for Voltage