Vale Hesketh

43 posts / 0 new
Last post
Mik
Mik's picture
Re: Vale Hesketh

ROTFLMAO !!!

Good one!

This information may be used entirely at your own risk.

There is always a way if there is no other way!

R
R's picture

ROTFLMAO !!!

Good one!

ROTFLBTCDICAJTTWADBSIHPWTRHITSBKABAYB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really good one...

pd: That's one of the longest Internet-acronym ever heard. It does mean: Rolling on the floor laughing biting the carpet dancing in circles and jumping through the window almost dieing by smashing into HP who's then running horrified into the street beeing killed accidentally by a yellow bulldozer.

VectrixAddict
VectrixAddict's picture

Shall we keep this thread on topic?

Given what we now know has been said about Hesketh, was Marco Polo right to to say 'Vale Hesketh' or would 'Bonus eradico Hesketh' have been more appropriate?

Not afraid to have a go

marcopolo

Shall we keep this thread on topic?

Ah, I see you have appointed yourself treehouse blackboard monitor!

Given what we now know has been said about Hesketh, was Marco Polo right to to say 'Vale Hesketh' or would 'Bonus eradico Hesketh' have been more appropriate?

Proprium humani ingenii est odisse quem laeseris, is an latin adage you should contemplate.

I repeat, find something less tedious, get a life, invite some girls to the teahouse. Play sport! It's summer try unbuttoning the top button of your shirt and leave the anorak at home. See? better already!

marcopolo

VectrixAddict
VectrixAddict's picture

Just testing.

Looking back, there is a common theme to many of your posts on the Vectrix forum Marco, and that is that when you don't like what someone says, you resort to aggressive language, arguing against your own misquotes, insinuation and insults. And you have certainly proved the case in your responses in this thread.

Not afraid to have a go

marcopolo

Just testing. Looking back, there is a common theme to many of your posts on the Vectrix forum Marco, and that is that when you don't like what someone says, you resort to aggressive language, arguing against your own misquotes, insinuation and insults. And you have certainly proved the case in your responses in this thread.

'argumentum ad hominem'.

Look, you must have some other hobbies or interests that may be vaguely interesting to those of us who don't share your compulsive desire for the last word?

If you want to impart news, views, or even just gossip, it would be excellent if you did a modicum of research on the various aspects of what you want to complain about. Unfortunately, the tree-house contributions so far have always proved negative, not very accurate, and even if they were, possess little interest or practical value.

I don't possess great knowledge of the technical aspects of EV's. As a result, I don't attempt to argue with Mik, John,John, Mike B, Antiscab and all the other technical contributors. I read, question and learn. In turn, I try to pay for their knowledge by contributing, my experience in other aspects, of EV, legal and environmental issues.

It's not important that someone is right or wrong, just that they brought some intelligent, interesting, researched aspects to the debate.

I really think it is time to end this thread, as all the interest concerning the brief Hesketh/Vectrix, distributorship seems to have become exhausted.

I have written to Vectrix Europe, and Goldpeak, asking what arrangements have been made to continue to honour UK Vectrix warranties, and will post the results, when I receive a reply.

Until then, Ave et Vale!

(Oh, should you actually launch a prosecution against Hesketh,please post the news, including court dates)

marcopolo

Rebel

Well this is turning into a right Pissing contest (sorry urinatom contestium) ,you sad muppet grow up.
Oh and another thing that you are wrong about while we are on the subject of Marco being wrong .
No I am not an ex Vectrix Employee nor do I live in a tree .
I am an end user who thinks that the vectrix is still the best you can get at the moment as far as electric 2 wheelers are concerned.
Anyway get back to your sheep farm Marco and leave us well informed grown ups to enjoy our bikes.

Just very well informed

VectrixAddict
VectrixAddict's picture

Thanks Rebel

Not afraid to have a go

marcopolo

Thanks Rebel

Said, Tweedledum to his imaginary friend Tweedledee, look, it's such fun when they think it's two, little do they suspect, it's just little me!

marcopolo

R
R's picture

woohaaaaaaa! Marco's in the 1337N355!!!

marcopolo

woohaaaaaaa! Marco's in the 1337N355!!!

r0xorz! (Only a leeeetle1)!

marcopolo

HubCap